Date(s) - Tuesday, August 10th, 2021 - Tuesday, September 7th, 2021
5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Categories No Categories
Families in Motion is a collaborative program designed to help educate teens and their parents on issues confronting teenagers today.
- Five-week virtual program, Tuesday evenings, 5:30-7:30 p.m.
- Parents and students participate virtually via Zoom.
- Topics to be covered include navigating COVID-19 stressors, the dangers of social media and human trafficking, drugs, and gangs.
- Additional community resources are offered to families participating in the program such as food, clothing, housing, and counseling.
- At the conclusion of the program, both teens and parents receive a certificate of participation, and students may also receive community service credit